Dear Partners,

We are having below Urgent requirement for SharePoint Developer

Duration: 6 Months

Job Description:

->We need someone with experience developing for sharepoint.
->Specifically we need someone who has work on Sharepoint with a high-volume
of records and has had to perform optimization/indexing in Sharepoint.
->We have a project that will be handling over 1 million records in
Sharepoint and we need someone who knows how to design/build/optimize it so
that performance remains usable.

If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**