*Send profiles to ki...@globalnest.com*
*Title: Engagement Manager*
*Location: Little Rock, AR*
*Duration: 4 months*
· Defines, organizes, plans, leads, integrates, controls and carries
out *project plans* to *stakeholders/clients.*
· Selects contracts and oversees project team.
· Schedules project in logical steps and budgets time required to
· Partners with various functional groups to ensure client
deliverables are executed within scope, time and budget constraints.
Collaborates with various functional groups to guarantee appropriate
· Inspects and reviews projects to ensure adherence to project
standards; monitors compliance with codes and regulations.
Identifies, manages and mitigates risk by anticipating barriers to project
· Communicates status, issues, problems and feedback to
client/stakeholders and teams. Consults, advises and collaborates with
Client management, internal teams and high level client management through
discussion meetings, presentations and other various methods of
communication using the appropriate level of technical granularity.
· Utilizes standard methodologies to ensure project integrity.
Participates in defining and documenting principles, models and standards
that address business goals and requirements.
· Keeps informed of latest industry news, trends, products,
services, competitors and relevant existing and emerging technologies.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at