Please revert to ro...@dssofttech.com

We have a need at a client in the Silicon Valley (San Jose/Santa Clara area)
for a solid Oracle technical resource.   The candidate should be well versed
with Oracle Applications schema in HR and OTC modules.   Must have strong
PL/SQL programming experience. Workflow experience highly needed.     Should
have overall 8+ years of Oracle tech experience.  Must have solid 1-2 year
experience in HRMS and OTC modules.

Tasks that the candidate would be performing are:

Alerts for HR

Fidelity Outbound interface from Oracle

Some enhancements in Manager Self Service

Employee Return from Leave alert

Inbound Interface to oracle HRIS from a recruitment portal

AR Statements

AR Cash Receipts program

Start date is 5/24.

Duration:   8-9 weeks

Compensation:  Open.  Local candidates or those from surrounding area are
preferred

Please fill the following details, so that going forward I can use them for
all the requirements.

Full Name:

Email ID:

Phone Number:

Location:

Relocation:

Rate:

Availability:

Visa Status:

Thanks & Regards

Rohit Shetty

DS Soft Tech, Inc

Phone: 510-857-5859

Fax: (510)-875-2573

Email: ro...@dssofttech.com
||rohitshet...@gmail.com<%7c%7crohitshet...@gmail.com>

USA : www.dssofttech.com

removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to receive our
emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at ro...@dssofttech.com and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed.