Hi,
We have contract opening for Unix Shell Scripting  Consultant. It would be
great if you could send me your update resume. Below are the details.
Location: Deerfield, IL
Duration: Long Term

Must:
*Strong Experience in Unix Shell Scripting
* Must be familiar with MAKE Utility
* Must be familiar with RCS and SVN

Responsibilities:
*The selectecd candidate will be responsib,e for converting  RCS to SVN(May
have to do shell scripting)
*The  selected candidate will be responsible for setting  up UNIX AIX and
Linux code repositories, Pro*C compile envs

Secondary Skills
*  Good  sql knowledge and hands on in Pro*C&pl/sql.
Send matching profiles to dpay...@sidoquad.com