Project Duration: 12+ Months
$40/hr on c2c or 1099
Interview Type : Face to Face
Primary Skills : Linux, VM ware, NetApp Storage, Shell-Perl
scripting, Oracle EBS exposure
Other Information :
Status: Citizen or GC or H1b (Preference will be given to Citizen and GC)
We are looking for a very sr. Linux system administrator to maintain several
linux server, VM ware environment, NetApp Storage and making changes to
maintenance scripts ( shell and perl ). Any experience working in Oracle
(EBS) environment is a big plus.
- 5-7 years experience supporting business-critical enterprise Linux systems
including SAN/Storage configurations.
- Detailed knowledge of hardware technologies and systems support – build,
install, administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning,
security, and general maintenance of Intel platforms.
- Detailed knowledge of core Internet and networking protocols (DNS, DHCP,
TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTP/S, SSH, etc).
- Experience in monitoring and administration of server systems, including
performance optimization for Oracle database and application systems.
- Strong storage technology skills, including performance monitoring and
troubleshooting (Netapp SAN, Volume Management).
- Strong monitoring skills (Nagios/Cacti is a plus)
- Strong understanding of server virtualization technology using VMware
- Strong Perl/bash shell scripting skills
Key words: Linux sysadmin, VMware, perl/shell scripting, Netapp SAN, Oracle
630-242-3952 ext 217
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at