Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

We have an urgent requirement for Senior VMWARE Windows Engineer for our
client located at Marlborough, MA

Send resumes to srinivas.ning...@computechcorp.com

* *

*Title:* Senior VMWARE Windows Engineer**

*Location:* Marlborough, MA**

*Duration:* 6+ months**

Candidates need to have Strong VMWARE and Windows experience.   The
candidate will be doing more work on VMWARE than Windows

*Job Qualifications    A candidate must possess the following

* *

* Technical Qualifications:*

• 6+ years of managing a Windows Server environment (Windows 2003 Server

•  Knowledge of VMware architecture and hands on experience with V-motion,
ESX Ranger and other virtual management software

•  Experience with Microsoft Clustering

• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently

•  The ability to design and build an Active Directory infrastructure

•  Hands on management of an Active Directory infrastructure

•  Proficiency in DNS, DHCP and other naming services

•  Server management with an emphasis on HP servers

•  Knowledge of disk management with SAN, NAS and local storage with an
emphasis on disk layout and performance

• Strong systems engineering skills with an emphasis on enterprise scale

•  LINUX skills are highly desired.

Understanding of High Availability, Business Continuity, and Disaster
Recovery concepts as they relate to Open Systems architecture.

Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.

* *

Ningala Srinivas