Kindly repond me to vis...@sriveninfosys.com
National Wide accepted
Job Title : Certified Salesforce.com Developer (DEV401) or
advanced developer (DEV501)
Location : Sacramento, CA
Duration : Long Term contract
Looking for certified developers to join our implementation teams
An enterprise software startup looking for a hands-on, experienced, and
passionate certified SalesForce Developer. As a certified developer, you will
be responsible for extending our Force.com Top 40 application into the next
For a motivated individual who seeks the intense, dynamic startup experience,
this is a rare high-impact opportunity.
Specific areas of concentration include:
Building applications on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
· 1-2 years experience in Salesforce.com development including creating
custom objects, workflows, Force.com and Visual Force development and the Apex
· knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
· knowledge of relational databases and data modeling
web services, heavy Visual force and Apex coding, and SOQL, reports and
dashboard integration etc.
· Familiarity with integrated development environments such as Eclipse.
· Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP
· Client-focused attitude
· Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and
· Self-starter who can multi-task
· Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take
advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
· Service Cloud and call center experience preferred.
· You must be certified as a Salesforce Developer (DEV 401) or Advanced
developer (DEV 501)
· Enterprise software start-up experience is required
· Multiple years of experience with a variety of enterprise software
Understanding of KCS, ITIL, and KT methodologies is a big plus
Thanks & Regards:
Sriven Infosys Inc.
Direct : 646-898-6229
Alt : 646-643-5149 Ext 205 || Fax :212-658-9460
Email: vis...@sriveninfosys.com || Gmail: vishnu.sriveninfo...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at