Dear Partners,

We are having below Urgent requirement for Senior .Net Lead in Houston, TX

Skills: .Net C# ASP SQL VB
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 months

1 Software Development experience with a heavy focus on C# and experience
with .NET Framework
2 Extensive background in OOP/OOD
3 Experience with ASP.NET <>, C#.Net, & VB.NET<>
4 Experience with documentation and full life cycle development (Design,
Development, Test)
5 Understanding or experience with TDD/Test Driven Development and
Agile/Scrum Methodologies
6 Understanding of WCF Web services
7 Experience with SOAP and XML/WSDL
8 Working experience with version control systems like CVS, Subversion, or
related technologies

If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**