Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

With Rate Confirmation Contact Details and Current Location.

Face to Face is Must

Position: BI SQL Server Developer / Analyst

Location: Portland, OR (Need Local or nearby OR)

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $ALAP/hr

We have an immediate need for a skilled Business Intelligence professional on
our Data Warehouse team in Portland, Oregon.  The role will receive and clarify
analysis and reporting requests from business users, and develop and deliver
solutions using tools from the Microsoft Business Intelligence Platform. A
strong analysis background is desired for this position which includes
research, business analysis, and report writing. Our need includes a person who
is comfortable working with end users, developers and data architects.

Essential Functions:

·         Communicate directly with senior management to identify and document
business intelligence needs

·         Educate business users (internal and external) on principles of
business intelligence

·         Review and evaluate requests to develop or modify reports

·         Develop analytics/reporting solutions using SSRS and SSAS; Reports
required are both ad-hoc and standardized

·         Collaborate in the creation/enhancement of data structures (Data
Marts, Cubes) to facilitate decision making

·         Design, develop and implement SSRS Report Builder 1.0 solution over
operational data

·         Train data warehouse staff in the use of various SSRS components,
including BIDS, Report Model development and Report Builder

·         Collaborate with DW/BI/Reporting team to standardize reporting
implementation across a variety of contexts

·         Develop training materials and conduct user training for business
intelligence applications

·         Desired functional areas of knowledge: supply chain management,
logistics, transportation, warehousing

Qualifications

Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:

·         5-7 years of experience in Business Intelligence and reporting
solutions development

·         Bachelor's degree in business or technical area required, or the
equivalent combination of education and experience.

·         Demonstrated complex analytical capabilities.

·         Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence Stack
concentrating on SQL Server Reporting  Services and Analysis Services

·         Business Intelligence Development Studio

·         SSAS

·         Report Builder 1.0

·         Report Builder 2.0/3.0

·         MS Excel Pivot Tables over SSAS cubes

·         MDX

·         Strong emphasis on training and mentoring existing senior staff in
best practices

·         Experience with SQL and relational databases (DB2/400, Oracle,
Informix, SQL Server, MySQL).

·         Understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and principles

·         Data acquisition and transformation

·         Corporate Information Factory

·         Dimensional Modeling for Data Warehouse/Datamarts/Cubes

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills in technical settings
and with senior management.

·         Well developed active listening and presentation skills.

·         Experience managing customer expectations.

·         Experience mentoring teammates.

·         Solid knowledge of IT software development life cycle methodologies
and processes.