SAN resources

Pittsburgh PA

Duration 12 months

Rate $50

Below is feedback from Sai's interview.  Please send me more candidates with
the following experience:

*CLARiiON
DMX
BCV
Brocade
VMware*

1.                   His CLARiiON answers were good.

2.                   His DMX answers were 65%.  He was a little short.  Even
though his resume said that he had BCV experience, when I asked him a BCV
question he gave me a CLARiiON MirrorView answer.

3.                   His Brocade answers were good.  He doesn’t have any
Cisco SAN Switch experience, but if you know one SAN Switch, you can learn
another (I think).

4.                   They are looking for a guy who can do both *SAN and
VMware* and some LabManager (a plus).  That’s why they liked this resume.
Unfortunately, his VMware answers were weak.

*Warm Regards,*

* *

*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®

*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215

*F:** *972-756-0644

*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*

*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **

1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Ste 240 Dallas TX 75038

http://cigniti.typepad.com/cigniti_bridging_the_gaps/
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAE21A.E4137D30]
http://www.linkedin.com/in/syedmuzafferali