Microsoft Access Developer --- Local to TX --- Send the resumes only on
s...@cigniti.com

 We are looking for a *Microsoft Access Developer* for a 7+ month project
with our client located in Richardson, TX.

*Technical Skills REQUIRED*:

·         SQL, Microsoft Access

·         Teradata knowledge

·         Basic project management

*Responsibilities:*

·         Ad hoc reporting

·         Running standard template reports through Microsoft Access

·         Delivery of reports through Lotus Notes

·         Basic project management tasks

 *Warm Regards,*

* *

*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®

*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215

*F:** *972-756-0644

*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*

*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **

1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Ste 240 Dallas TX 75038

http://cigniti.typepad.com/cigniti_bridging_the_gaps/
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAE21A.E4137D30]
http://www.linkedin.com/in/syedmuzafferali