Hi Partner,

Here is a new position, Please let me know if you have anyone available with

Webfocus Admin.

Rate: up to 50/hr.

Duration: 4 + months

Location: MN

They will be working on day-to-day support of our WebFOCUS 7.6.9 environment

   - College degree or equivalent work IT experience
   - 2-5 years of experience with WebFOCUS system administration
   -  Expert in troubleshooting WebFOCUS environmental problems
   - Administering the WebFOCUS reporting server console on Windows, UNIX,
   and USS platforms
   - Administering Report Caster
   - WebFOCUS configuration and security knowledge
   - SQL knowledge (Oracle, UDB, MS SQL Server, ...)
   - UNIX and Windows system administration
   - Shell scripting / bat scripting knowledge
   - WebSphere general knowledge
   - Ability to work on assigned tasks independently and assess and execute
   without direction
   - Ability to maintain confidentiality with information or items as
   - Ability to manage and meet deadlines
   - Ability to perform complex analysis and tasks successfully and in a
   timely manner
   - Strong problem solving and reasoning skills
   - Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
   - Function as an effective member of a team and demonstrate leadership on
   - Understand the implication work assignments have on multiple projects

   - Knowledge of retail systems and relevant technologies
   - Data and process modeling experience

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.