*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*

We have an urgent need of Senior Sybase DBA. Please see the details below.

Let me know ASAP if you have someone available.

Location: Mount Laurel, NJ

Duration: Three months with a possibility of extension.

Experience Level:  5-7 years

Rate: ALAP

Needed: immediately

Job Description:

   - Normal Sybase DBA activities with production support responsibilities
   (will carry pager)
   - Knowledge of ASE 12.5.4 / Replication Server 12.6
   - Shell scripting (Unix/Linux)
   - Proficiency in Performance Tuning (sound knowledge of backend SQL/
   stored procs / triggers from review perspective). The DBA will review
   development team codes from performance tuning perspective.
   - Proficiency in server monitoring / backup recovery process.
   - Knowledge of DB Artisan
   - SQL Server DBA knowledge a plus.
   - Soft skills: team work / initiatives / ownership

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Metasense Inc*

*NJ Minority Certified Company***

100 Technology Way, Suite 320

Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

(856) 475-0555 Fax

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.