Dear Team,

We are having below Urgent requirement for SharePoint 2007 Developer

Location- High Point, North Carolina
Duration- 6 months

Required Skills:

SharePoint 2007 (Application Pages, Web-Parts, Master Pages, User Controls)
SQL Server (Stored Procedures)/SSRS/SSIS
Service Oriented Architecture

The following supporting knowledge/skills would be beneficial:

   -    WSP Builder
   -    Microsoft Enterprise Library
   -    SharePoint 2010

If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**