Role : Oracle R12 Sub Ledger Accounting Functional Consultants
Location: NYC, NY
Start Date: 6/1/2010
End Date : 8/27/2010
High Visibility Requirement requires a A++ resource to:
· Develop SubLedger Ledger Accounting (SLA) extension to meet
customers specific accounting treatment in Internal Drop Shipment processes
that ship from customer US warehouse to Canadian customers.
· Configure the instance and provide SLA BR100.
· Perform End to End testing to validate the solution.
The skill set requirements are an R12 SLA guru:
1. Familiar with Internal Drop Shipment flow; i.e., Intercompany
transaction flow setup for Internal Drop Shipment, familiar with Transfer
Price list setup, Sales Order creation, Pick Release, and Ship Confirm.
2. Strong knowledge in Cost Management – Standard Costing; especially the
accounting entries happening in the Internal Drop Shipment flow.
3. Strong knowledge and hands on experience with SLA and SLA
4. Familiar with Intercompany AR and Intercompany AP generated in the
Internal Drop Shipment flow.
5. Familiar with the End to End testing of the Internal Drop Shipment
flow; i.e., from Sales Order creation to GL journals.
630-242-3952 ext 217
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at