*Title: QA Engineer*
*Location: Richardson, TX*
*Length: 6 Months*
*Rate: $30/hr on C2C
QC professional with 5-7 years experience. Candidates will participate in
the software development lifecycle including assessment, requirements,
design, test, defect repair and implementation. Participate in functional,
regression, end-to-end, system, and user acceptance testing to ensure that
requirements are met.
Proficient with HP (Mercury) Quality Center 9.0 test tools, specifically
Test Director for test plan writing and software defect creation and
tracking. Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Candidates must be self motivated and willing to work in a dynamic, rapidly
changing environment and multitask.
• Experience in all facets of Quality Assurance software testing and User
• Experience with HP/Mercury Interactive testing tool - Quality Center/Test
Director is required
• Knowledge of Linux and Sun Solaris Operating system to include command
• Working knowledge on Oracle, SQL is a plus
• Familiar or experience with Remedy (ARS Ticketing System), VM Ware, QTP is
• Knowledge Network Security and firewalls is a major plus.
• Script writing and automation skills are desired.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at