Send the resumes only on

I have an extremely urgent position for our client of IL in Chicago.

I need a strong Java developer position with JMS/MQ Series. This person must
be available to interview IN-PERSON 6/1 or 6/2 Wednesday.

The person should also be available to start the following Monday or

Please forward any candidates ASAP.

5 years total experience as a Java developer, 60% to 80% hands-on Java/J2EE
development, testing, and implementation. (mix of new coding and
maintenance) Object Oriented (OO) Design and application experience,

Web specific software Design and development, experience,

Messaging middleware experience,

Enterprise Java System design and development experience,

Web service experience using SOAP,

Experience parsing and creating XML messages,

Experience with WebSphere, Java and J2EE as enablers,

Experience end-to-end solutions including OO objects, Data Objects, Abstract

2 Years of experience with JMS/MQ Series

*Warm Regards,*

* *

*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®

*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215

*F:** *972-756-0644

*IM: * **

1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Ste 240 Dallas TX 75038

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAE21A.E4137D30]