Our client is looking for a SQL Server Developer for a 6+ month contract.
They are required to have SQL 2008 and SSIS. It would also help if they have
worked for a Technology or ".com" company.

Candidates will NOT be considered unless they live locally. The rate is
$45/hr and our client is in Maynard, Massachusetts.

*Required Skills Include:*

·         Work with existing and designing large-scale data models

·         Expert regarding relational database architecture and design

·         *Expert with SQL 2008 and the design and implementation of stored
procedures*

·         Knowledge of mainstream RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle) and the
architectural implications associated with each platform

·         ETL Experience

·         Possess a solid understanding of distributed application and web
application development relating to database technologies within a high-end
environment

·         Experience working with development languages and some programming
or scripting including: .NET, ASP, VB, VBScript, COM, COM+, XML, PERL
etc…

·         Experience in using data design and modeling tools such as
PowerDesigner or ERWin**

·         Technical Design Documentation

·         Ability to work alone and in a team environment