Dear Team,

We are having below Urgent requirement for Project Manager

Location- Washington, DC
Duration- 2 months
Rate: DOE

Required Skills:

Provides day to day coordination of functional and technical teams to ensure
milestones and program goals are met. Develops and maintains vendor/client
relationships, develops and monitors work plans for development projects,
implementations and support services. Identifies and manages risk. Reports
daily status to executives. Acknowledge that the contractor will need to
travel between multiple locations.
Project Management
Manage a team of resources
Knowledge of MAC OS
Knowledge of Windows OS
Strong Client relationship skills

If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**