*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*

We have an immediate requirement of a SharePoint Administrator for our prime
vendor at Westport, CT.

They are looking for someone who has at least 5 years experience as a
SharePoint Admin.

*Must have Experience with **SharePoint 2010*. This is going to be 9 months

Please submit your candidates with rate and contact information.

*Financial industry experience is required in the first project.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Metasense Inc*

*NJ Minority Certified Company***

100 Technology Way, Suite 320

Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

(856) 475-0555 Fax

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.