Here is new position for Oracle DBA. Please do reply me with suitable
*Role: Sr. Oracle DBA *
*Location: Denver, CO*
*Length: 1-2 months*
· *Review hardware, network, load balancing etc. Recommend optimal
configuration of Red Hat app servers, AIX DB servers, load balancer, network
including VIPS. System supports loads of 200 users increasing to 2000 users.
· Resource(s) need to be able to quickly review the current EBS
environment (infrastructure, o/s, applications, network) & be able to
identify potential areas for improved performance.
· Individual(s) need to be experienced problem solvers that can
leverage their prior IT experience & take a logical approach to identifying
the root cause of performance degradation issues.
· The Oracle consultant(s) will need to clearly articulate their
findings sufficiently to IT staff & management in a non-confrontational yet
· Consultant should provide & present a systematic approach to
include assessment, recommendations, explain risk implications & present
mitigation plan to achieve optimized performance.
· Consultants should provide Probuild with ongoing performance
management recommendations after initial problem(s) are addressed.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at