Please reply with your resumes to
This is Naresh From Sriven Infosys
Let me know if you have any Matching profiles to the below position
JOB TITLE : Rational Clear Case Systems Administrator
LOCATION : Jacksonville, FL
DURATION : 6 to 12 months
Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, access, and backup
for enterprise wide systems.
· Technologies supported include operating systems, servers, networks,
system security, hardware and other software applications.
· Troubleshoot system issues, resolve or recommend solutions.
· Create and manage system documentation, including configurations and
· Create patches and updates as needed.
· Participate in the definition and implementation of system components
including new servers, hardware, software and upgrades.
· Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot operating systems.
· Must possess solid knowledge of operating systems and networking
hardware and software.
· 6+ years of experience functioning in a Systems Administrator capacity
Required Skill set for Rational Administrator Position:
· Experienced with the unix/linux OS
· Experience with the basic Clearcase syntax from the unix command line
· Familiar with the steps for loading a new VOB
· Experience with the ClearCase TSO client for Z series
· Familiar with JCL and/or BCL
· Knowledgeable of how to setup a new ClearQuest form
· Able to debug general environment errors in a Windows environment
· Familiar with the Unix/Clearcase permission schema
· Know how to create a view, update a view, remove a view, etc.
· Familiar with the UCM integration between Clearcase & ClearQuest
· Familiar with the CC Explorer, CC Project Explorer, & CQ GUI clients
· Experience with CCRC
· Experience with installing Clearcase & ClearQuest
· Familiar with how to setup the ClearQuest Web client
· Familiar with how to setup the Clearcase TSO client server on Windows
· Know how to use the cleartool protect command to manage CC permissions
· Know how to read, remove, manage elements of a ClearQuest changeset
· Knowledgeable of the Folder/Project/Stream/View general hierarchy of CC
· How to add a Component to an existing stream
· Need to possess scripting knowledge - Perl, unix shell.
· Ability to analyze and debug technical problems in a timely manner
· Display the latest baseline of a stream in Clearcase
· Know how to create a new project in Clearcase
· Possess general knowledge of Relational Database Concepts
· Preferable to possess knowledge of NFS & Samba
· Know how to Recommend a new baseline in Clearcase
· Know how to perform a Rebase & Deliver in Clearcase
· Know how to Export/Import ClearQuest schema info
· Possess general knowledge of computer hardware specifications: i.e.
Linux server, etc.
· Must possess ability to get along with people
· 3+ years of Rational Clearcase Administration experience required.
Thanks & Regards
Sriven Infosys Inc
Voice: 646-644-2894 || Fax : 212-658-9460
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at