*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com
Duration: 10+ months
A SAP SD Consultant is responsible for participating in the planning,
development, maintenance, and enhancement of SAP applications and the
functional areas of an SAP package. Occupants of this position are assigned
to project teams and utilize a variety of client/server platforms.
Incumbents collaborate with company customers, staff, IT, and other
stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies,
and recommend solution options according to the customer’s activities.
Individuals in this position are competent to perform work at the highest
technical level within this job family. They are familiar with SAP project
management, but do not have project leadership responsibility for SAP module
areas. However, they may regularly coach other team members, or plan work
for others to meet sub-project deadlines.
The main challenge to the SAP Consultant is to assess overall business
objectives within one or more process groups and design business processes
in such a way that they may be effectively modeled and configured within the
SAP environment. Consultants must also apply a broad knowledge of various
technical functions to accurately anticipate organizational impacts. In
addition, they must understand the procedures and expected system
performance associated with the introduction of new information
technologies, while seeking ways to collaborate with IT members (the
Consulting & Processes Group, in particular) to facilitate transitions.
• Provide business analysis and process redesign expertise in one or more
functional areas (finance, accounting, sales, etc.) within the enterprise
specifically in the analysis, and redesign, of SAP functions and processes
• Communicate SAP capabilities/possibilities within SD module
• Customize SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and business
• Prepare business specifications for reports
• Formulate and define application scope and objectives and devise/modify
procedures to solve business problems
• Develop familiarity with production operations, as well as established
priorities and sequences for processes
• Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT
areas to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts.
• Lead small sub-projects or regularly coach other project personnel to
ensure business application systems are developed in away that complies with
architectural standards and established methodologies and best practices.
• Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to
meet expected customer service levels.
• Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts,
anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals
and implementing corrective actions.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing toolset, including IMG
(Implementation Management Guide).
• SAP configuration skills in SD Module
• SAP functional skills in SD Module
• Solid understanding of SAP data model in SD
• Thorough business understanding of manufacturing processes in a plant
• Familiarity with SAP architecture.
• Good project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing,
planning, and executing large scale projects from vision through
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to
express complex business concepts in technical terms.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross functional
project teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
• Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies.
• Experience in the industry or in a production/service environment similar
to that of the employer is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of project management techniques and cross functional
• An understanding of programming concepts and experience with structured
design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures.
• Experience with software unit and integration testing.
• A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management Information
Systems with an emphasis in a specific functional area, such as finance,
human resources, manufacturing, operations, logistics, or sales and
marketing or equivalent work experience and technical training, is required
• At least five years of experience in the given business function, two
years of experience with SAP SD modules, and two complete SAP SD
• Five years of experience in a relevant functional area, such as finance,
human resources, logistics.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company***
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
(856) 475-0555 Fax
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at