Here below I do have a SAP Plant Maintenance opening in TX.

*SAP PLANT Maintenance:***

Start Date:

Wed, 16 Jun, 2010

End Date:

Fri, 17 Sept, 2010

   *Must Have:*

·       Previous exposure to *SAP's Plant Maintenance* module**

·       3 years  of *MS Access *forms programming**

·       3 years *SQL server* database knowledge**

·       3 years Plant Maintenance experience: Functional locations,**

   Equipment, Classification/ Characteristics, serial numbers, Functional

   location BOMs, Equipment BOMs, install base, Notifications, maintenance

   orders, confirmation of maintenance orders, capacity requirement

   planning, maintenance planes, scheduling, maintenance strategies, cycle

   sets, maintenance task lists, maintenance requests, work approvals,

·         Ability to read and work with data model diagrams**

·         Solid training experience**

·         Exceptional versatility and adaptability to time pressures and**

            changing priorities

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.