Please let me know if you have someone available for the below mentioned
position of Jr. Dot Net Developer at Harrisburg, PA (Face to Face Interview)
*Position Title* – Jr. Dot Net Developer
*Location* – Harrisburg, PA (Face to Face Interview)
*Duration *– 6 Months
*Pay Rate* – $30/hour (All Inclusive on C2C)
Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component & assembly
testing of all application code owned by the Application Team. Programmers
typically are involved in maintenance (including production support),
enhancement & development work.
The objective of this engagement is to contract for support to maintain DPW
systems and databases related to Title IV-E. Systems to be supported
The contractor’s primary responsibilities during this period will be to
assist the MPI development team ( a subteam in HPPASU) to assess, design,
develop, enhance, and mentor MPI staff on the best approach and best
practices to transition to .Net framework 3.5, web services and SSRS. In
addition work will be assigned for the IVEQA project assignments.
The consultant will provide development and implementation mentoring and
expertise to departmental DEA staff converting applications from the older
COM+ software and technology to the newer Microsoft .Net framework.
The contractor will also assist the FYSSU group in its continued support of
the Office of Children Youth and Families. There are some foundation
services and architecture discussions regarding General Protection Services
within OCYF. The contractor will assist in determining level of effort
assessments and architecture discussions.
The contractor will provide services to maintain the Bureau’s current
information systems and databases. Access to all Project/Documentation File
materials must be available to BIS-DEA personnel and their agents at any and
all times. All documentation must be stored at a BIS-DEA specified location.
The contractor must:
1. Follow DPW standard processes and procedures.
2. Maintenance and new development initiatives must be approved by BIS and
Program Office via the Change Control Board
3. Provide technical support for change control assessments (i.e., Initial
software change request, level of effort, risk/impact and mitigation
strategies assessments, and associated work packages)
4. Coordinate with Program Office and BIS staff to test, validate, and
ensure proper functionality and operational reliability of the systems
platform (software & hardware)as per the approved software change requests
and predefined business requirements (i.e., functional and non-functional).
5. Identify risks, risk severity levels, and propose risk mitigation
strategies as stated in the Software Configuration Management plan.
6. Provide defect corrections as approved by BIS-DEA-FSSU staff and detail
the status of each defect correction in the weekly report
7. New software development shall follow the BIS approval processes,
standards, and procedures
8. Provide system support/enhancement for existing functionality.
9. Provide knowledge transfer and mentoring of state staff to ensure the
timely completion of all tasks described in this statement of work
10. Knowledge Transfer should occur during all phases of the project and
continue until the project ends and the progress status of such transfers
shall be contained in the weekly progress reports. Coordinate knowledge
transfer plan with state manager.
11. Provide the necessary documentation of application/system defect
correction following the OCYF - Change Control Board Process
12. Provide the necessary documentation of application/system defect
correction following the OCYF - Change Control Board Process.
13. Provide Change Options and corresponding Change Options Resources:
Feasibility, Scope, Identification of Elements, Resources, Skills, Time
14. Provide PCR Status on form.
15. Maintain and update the PCR - Traceability Matrix
16. Assess, code and test approved software changes affecting respective
17. Code and test stored procedures fixes, database logical and physical
Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Windows OS all versions
Microsoft .Net with VS2005 preferred
iBusiness Solution LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at