Hope you are doing well today !
Here below I do have new position for Peoplesoft DBA.
Duration: 6 + months
Location: Miami, FL
Face to face is must
Eight years minimum of related experience to include PeopleSoft System
Administration, Unix (AIX) system administration, PeopleTools, PeopleSoft
Security and applying patches and fixes.
The System Administrator is responsible for the design and operation of the
overall PeopleSoft technical architecture. This is a "hands-on" person who
works to install, configure and maintain the PeopleSoft technical
environment, coordinate technical requests, resolve PeopleSoft technical
issues and monitor the PeopleSoft technical environment. This position will
be shared with other PeopleSoft administrator. The PeopleSoft Enterprise
implementation requires the ability to work effectively across distinct
support staff, groups and departments without regard to organizational
* Experience supporting PeopleSoft Financial versions 8.8 and higher and HR
version 8.9 and higher.
* High-Level skills in PeopleTools (v8.49 or higher) and with Integration
Broker setup experience.
* Must have Citrix Netscaler and load balancing experience.
* Must have WebLogic (v9.2 or higher), Webserver clustering experience.
* Must have capability to configure Precise 13 monitoring tool with
* Experience providing consulting and advisory assistance to internal
* Experience managing PeopleSoft ERP upgrade Process (v9.0 or higher).
* 8 years minimum PeopleSoft Administration experience
* Monitor and evaluate enterprise back-up solution(s).
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at