Hi,

Here I am lookign for Cognos Architect/Developer at IL.
Please let me know if you have anyone with you.

IL
6 Months

Required skills for COGNOS Architect/Developer:

* Extensive experience with Cognos 8.3 BI Framework Manager modeling and
configuring dimensional/star models.

* Ability to employ advanced DMR techniques to construct solutions that
support drill-up/drill-down and drill-through capabilities.

* Experience with Cognos 8.3 Transformer using the configurations defined
within Framework Manager.

* Ability to work as a team player in conjunction with on-site Baxter team

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.