Title: Sr. QA Analyst
Location: Irvine, CA
Length: 6 months
ONLY GC HOLDERS OR US CITIZENS
Local Candidates Only
Primary Skill Requirement:
5 - 7 years Testing and Quality Assurance experience
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and other test artifacts for
multiple medium to large scale concurrent initiatives advanced functionality
targeted for the B2B portals.
- Identify and maintain test data for projects.
- Execute test scripts during system and regression test. Document results,
manage & retest issues to resolution.
- Hold daily status meetings for System Test; participate in UAT daily
- Create production implementation test plan. Execute test scripts during
implementation, manage & retest issues as needed.
- Create and maintain application documentation, status reports, tracking
logs, MS Word, MS Project, Excel, VISIO, PowerPoint and online collaboration
tools. Create and present project status and presentations to senior
leadership and management.
- Manage multiple QA assignments with high levels of complexity. Review
designs for large projects. Review and provide feedback on technical
- Lead projects or sub-projects and provide guidance to staff members and
- Perform analyses, make final decisions, solve complex problems and manage
all aspects of problem/decision that impact overall system and project (s)
with QA, Development and interfacing teams.
- Ability to read XML and develop and execute SQL Queries.
• 5 - 7 years testing experience with black box testing, white box testing,
regression testing, integration testing, load and performance
• Demonstrate strong experience with standards, procedures and system
• Have excellent technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrates excellent business knowledge and subject matter expertise.
• Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or equivalent
• Proficient with Testing Tools, specifically HP Test
• Telecom business knowledge.
• Understanding in testing of websites, understanding of Java methodology
including ears, API’s and batch jobs.
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and leadership skills.
• Previous programming experience desired - C and VB script experience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at