HI

Hope You all Doing well

Please find the profiles for the following position.respond to my Mail

bh...@svitinc.com

Role title            :            System Admin

Duration           :           6+ months

Location           :            Dallas,TX

 Job Description & Required skills:

 VMWare

Citrix

Share point

Investran

MRI

IIS

Windows 2003/2008

Active Directory

Thanks & Regards

------------------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

Technical Recruiter

SVIT Inc

Voice: 347-863-7983 Alt :646-898-6227 ||Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail:bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran
status, and other characteristics