HI,

This is Bhanu Prasad from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below
position.Please send me the updated profile

as per client requirement along with contact details, Visa Status, location and
get back to me ASAP

Role title            :            Portal Developer

Duration           :           3 Month(s)

Location           :           Washington, DC

Start Date        :           6/17/2010

Job Description & Required skills:

Skills : Portal Developer

Java/Portal Developer with excellent Java Server Faces (JSF) experience:

with proven ability to develop design artifacts with minimum

supervision.  Familiarity with component based design is a must and with

service-oriented architecture a plus.  Experience with Rational

Application Developer needed.  Able to develop comprehensive unit test

plans using JUnit.  Familiarity with Javadoc,  Rational ClearCase

helpful.  Also experienced in translating design into java code in a

distributed environment using application server, process server, and

portal server.  Experience with WebSphere Portal (preferably version 6),

and Hibernate is required.  Experience with Tivoli Access Manager, LDAP,

WebSphere Process Server, and Jasper reporting tool is a plus.

Must be heavy Skilled in analysis, design, and development using

WebSphere Portal Server and Java Server Faces (JSF). Must have 3 Years

of Java, J2EE and Oracle. Must have 2 Years of SQL, Rational, Tivoli

TAM/TIM/FIM, WebSphere (list type: content mgr, server, developer) and

Unix/AIX. Must have 2 Years of WebSphere Portal Server, Hibernate, Java

Server Faces, Jasper, WebSphere Process Server.

Job Duty 1 - Analyze user requirements (5%)

Job Duty 2 - Develop design artifacts with minimum supervision (15%)

Job Duty 3 - Develop in a Java distributed environment (65%)

Job Duty 4 - Create and execute Unit Test Plans (10%)

Job Duty 5 -  Administrative work (5%)

Must be Locals. - Must have US Social Security Number prior to joining

the project to be authorized to work on this contract. The client will

conduct their own investigation after the candidate starts on the

project.

 Thanks & Regards

------------------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

Technical Recruiter

SVIT Inc

Voice: 347-863-7983 Alt :646-898-6227 ||Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail:bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran
status, and other characteristics