*Title: Junior Technical Project Manager
Location: Irving, TX
Length: 2 Years
Rate: $45/hr on C2C
Primary Skill Requirement:
The Technical Project Manager acts as liaison between development, business,
and clients for requirements analysis and documentation, project management,
and status reporting.
The job requires excellent communications skills, attention to detail,
understanding of Telecommunications, and experience driving to project
milestones. The ideal candidate will have leadership and organizational
skills as well as the dynamism to work in a growing, fast-past Rapid
Application Development environment.
- Acts as liaison between development team and FD project management
counterpart for new feature development.
- Coordinate project communications, organize project activity schedules,
and ensure progress towards timing milestones.
- Combine technical and business understanding with communication skills to
bridge the gap between business and technical objectives.
- Prepare reports on progress and results and utilize the standard practices
to update ongoing feature development projects.
• Bachelors degree in Business Management, Information Technology, or
• Minimum of 2 years experience managing technology projects in a
• Demonstrated requirement definition experience and direct client
• Microsoft Projects background is preferred.
• PMI Certified is desired.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills with persistent
attention to detail.
• A minimum of 3-5 years experience in project management
• At least 1 year of Internet/Web project management with exposure to work
experience within telecommunication space highly preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills and a willingness to step in
• Ability to work with internal and external constituents to meet or exceed
• Comfortable in fast moving environment
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at