.Net Programmer - Chicago, IL
*Locals Required , GC/EAD/ Citizens *
*Req-0972 - .Net Programmer*
Location: Chicago, IL
Position: .Net Programmer
Contract Length: 6 months
Required Skills/# of Years:
1. Minimum 5 years technical experience with .NET (version 1.0, 3.0, 3.5)
2. Experience upgrading .NET applications to higher version of framework
3. Strong in .NET application development in both 1.1 and 3.5 framework.
4. Strong in C# and .NET 3.5 Framework technologies specifically Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF) and Enterprise Library 4.1
5. Experience in developing and deploying applications in large-scale
distributed and shared environment.
6. Good knowledge of working with Team Foundation Server and concepts such
as branching, builds, etc. TeamPrise for Eclipse a plus.
In addition to the technical skills specified below, the ideal candidate
should also possess excellent oral and written communication skills, ability
to work in a team environment and flexibility to work in a fast paced
7. Windows 2008 Experience
8. IIS 7 Experience
Description of Project:
Team has an immediate need for a senior .NET support engineer. We are
looking for somebody with prior development experience in .NET 1.1, 3.0 and
3.5 enterprise level projects. Knowledge and experiences in TFS 2008/2010
architecture and deployment are highly desirable. Candidate must have
experience in the development, maintenance, and testing of software
*Rate: *open, * Job Type: *Contract, * Total Exp: *7, * US Exp: *7,
*6/15/2010, * Duration: *6months , * Number Of Openings: *1, * Location:
*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®
*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215
*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*
*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **
1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Ste 240 Dallas TX 75038
*P** *Save trees. Print Only When Necessary!!!!!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at