AVAILABLE SQL SERVER/BI DEVELOPER WITH SSIS,SSRS,SSAS CONSULTANT
· Nearly Eight years of IT experience in Database Design and
Development of SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
· Extensive experience in installation and configuration of MS SQL
Server 2000/2005/2008 versions.
· Experience in working with Windows server 2003, Windows 2000 Advance
Server and Windows NT Server Installation and Administration.
· Experience in writing and debugging Stored Procedures and Triggers.
· Extensive knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems.
· Involved in optimizing code and improving efficiency in databases
including re-indexing, updating statistics, recompiling stored procedures and
performing other maintenance tasks.
· Experience in implementing business logic using Triggers, Views and
· Hands on experience in creating ETL packages using SQL Server 2005
Integration Services (SSIS) and creating OLAP cubes using SQL Server 2005
Analysis services (SSAS).
· Extensive experience in Data Migration, Data Conversions, Data
Extraction/ Transformation/Loading (ETL) using DTS and PL\ SQL Scripts.
· Experience in designing logical and physical data models using ERWIN
and Visio tools.
· Good understanding in database and data warehousing concepts (OLTP &
· Transformed data from one server to other servers using tools like
Bulk Copy Program (BCP) and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
· Migration from Oracle to SQL Server through DTS Packages.
· Upgrade DTS packages to SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
· Experience in Normalization and building Referential Integrity
Constraints, Dimensional Modeling, ER Modeling, Star Schema / Snowflake Schema,
FACT and Dimensional tables and Operational Data Store (ODS).
· Expertise in generating reports using SSRS and Excel Spreadsheet.
· Experience in designing, maintaining and implementing data marts.
· Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Execution Plan,
Client/Server Connectivity, Database consistency checks using DBCC Utilities.
· Design and Development Experience in Large Complex Multi-terabyte data
· Using Performance Monitor/Profiler to solve Dead Locks/Long running
· Experience in Database Backup, Recovery and Disaster Recovery
· Hands on experience in trouble shooting database issues.
· Comfortable working with Oracle 9i - PL/SQL programming and SQL * Plus.
· Has very strong background in a disciplined software development life
cycle (SDLC) process and has excellent analytical, programming and problem
MS-DOS, Windows 95/98/NT 4.0/XP/2000/2003 Server, UNIX
C, JAVA, Unix Shell Scripting, T-SQL, PL/SQL
MS Access, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 8i/9i
ERWIN, MS Visio
SQL Server Management Studio, Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, SQL
Profiler, Data Base Engine Tuning Advisor, SSIS, SSRS, Business Intelligence
Development Studio, Data Transformation Services, SQL * Loader.
HTML, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, ASP, VB, Java Script, JSP, Servlets
IIS, Tomcat 4.01
Business Development Executive
TT Technologies, Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at