Dear Team,

We are having below Urgent requirement PASS Java Developer

Skills: Ariba Buyer v8.1, Ariba Analysis v3.0, Java Programming, SDLC

Location- Washington, DC
Duration- 12 + Months

The PASS Java Developer supports the Procurement Automated Support System
(PASS) upgrade to the Ariba Spend Management (ASM4) platform. The Java
Developer will be responsible for designing and developing system
enhancements and debug upgraded system code, creating functional and technical
design documentation to correspond to assigned enhancement and bug fixes,
and assisting the PASS Tier-2 help desk in researching and resolving system
issues experienced by the application end users during and after go-live.

Required Skills
Java programming experience
Customization/Configuration of Ariba Buyer v8.1 or higher
Customization/Configuration of Ariba Analysis v3.0 or higher
Written and oral communication skills
Understanding of System Design Life Cycle

Highly Desired
Ability to capture and document end-user requirements
Ability to support Tier 2 technicians and end-users

If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**