This is Bhanu Prasad from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below
position.Please send me the updated profile

as per client requirement along with contact details, Visa Status, location and
get back to me ASAP

Title             :            MySQL/Linux Support

Duration     :            3-6 months

Location      :            Wilton, CT

Job Description & Required skills:

Needs to have setup, configured, supported a MySQL environment.

1)      Setup, options, config, all important to get 99.97% uptime
2)      INNODB vs MYISAM
3)      Clustering master or having master/master setup
4)      MYSQL Master database vs slaves - optimal, config, performance, Raid 0
vs 1 vs 5, etc  - this is for optimal performance
5)      Switching slave to be a master if master dies.  Process, procedures,
documentation, etc - This is for redundancy if the system crashes
6)      Monitoring at the application level not CPU as to what is happening on
the box - This will show App issues or DB issues or Design issues
7)      Rearchitecting a MySQL into SQL Server - Get the client onto SQL Server.

 Thanks & Regards

Bhanu Prasad

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 Alt :646-898-6227 ||Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail:bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:

 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran
status, and other characteristics