HI,
This is Bhanu Prasad from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below
position.Please send me the updated profile to bh...@svitinc.com

Title             :            My SQL DBA

 Duration     :            4-8 months

 Location      :            Keene,NH

 Job Description & Required skills:

 Responsibilities:

 Analyze system and database performance, health checks and implement  tuning

Improvements.

Contribute to architectural directions and new features
evaluation/implementation.

Guide development teams on appropriate use of database features and  structures.

Help identify inefficient queries and suggest alternatives.

Assist with daily operations and support.

 Skills required:

 5 years MySQL database administration on AIX

Substantial operational experience in a 24X7 environment.

Expert level knowledge in MySQL backup and  recovery, performance tuning,

security, and replication.

 Nice to have experience with:

- Java applications

  Thanks & Regards

------------------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

Technical Recruiter

SVIT Inc

Voice: 347-863-7983 Alt :646-898-6227 ||Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail:bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran
status, and other characteristics