Hope you are doing well today !!!!
Here below I do have 2 urgnt openings with me, Please take a look and do let
me know if you have anyone available with you.

Sharepoint Developer for a 6+ month contract in *Providence, RI. Our client
requires a F2F interview so candidates must live close by. MOSS 2007 and SPS
2003 are required.*

SharePoint Developer (not administrator):

FM Global is looking for a developer that is familiar with developing in
SharePoint and understands how SharePoint works in a Microsoft environment.
The Developer will need to understand SharePoint workflow and developing
output in SharePoint utilizing XML and XSLT.  Any experience in SharePoint
2010 is a plus.

6+ years in Software Development preferably in large scale enterprise

Experience developing secure web-based systems and portals.

At least 2 years of hands-on experience with MOSS 2007 and 2+ years of
experience with SPS 2003.

Solid grasp of MOSS Search concepts including custom scope and multi-source

Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SDK.

Demonstrated experience designing and developing web pages and web parts,
master pages and layout pages. WSRP experience a plus.

Good understanding of SharePoint lists, libraries, workflows, and
content/records management capabilities.

Senior BA with Money Transfer System Experience! They have to have it and *do
not lie on the resume* and waste my time *I have several tech questions that
will verify their experience!*

* *

*Role:   Business Systems Analyst*

*            Senior*

* ***

*Location*:    RI

*Start Date:       asap*

*End  Date:        3 months*

* *

*Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be measured:*

* **Support direct interface of new commercial loan system to (MTS) Money
Transfer System wire application.  Work with project team to develop both
high-level and detailed requirements while ensuring minimal disruption to
on-going Operations activities.  Represent Operations for all project
related activities. Ensure compliance with GLBA, privacy and all Group
directives. Familiarity with MTS 3.0 required.*

*Technical Knowledge:*

  Money Transfer System; Business Analysis

*People Management:*

Provide technical support and coaching to team members

Strong command of English Language

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.