Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well today !!
Here below I do have a Java Developer position in IN. Please let me know if
you have anyone with you.

2 openings.  I

I am working on an opportunity in *IN*.  I would like to discuss your
interest in this *Java Developer* position * *My contact information can be
found below the job responsibilities.  If you are interested in this
project, please reply back with a copy of your resume and a phone number I
can reach you at, and I will be in touch with you shortly.

* *

*Job Title: Java Developer         *

*City/State: Indianapolis, IN       *

*rate is $32/Hr the Max.*

*******One Year*

*Required Skill Set(s) and Years of Experience (please include technologies
and skills as well as years of experience required):*

·         Java-  6 years

·         J2EE-  4 years

·         Rational Application Developer for WebSphere- 3 years

·         Websphere Framework Components ( JavaScript, Struts, LDAP, JDBC,
XML, XSL, XSLT)- 3 years

·         Unix or Linux scripting and OS- 2 years

·         Web 2.0 patterns (Ajax)- 1 year

·         Oracle 9i/10i, TOAD, SQL Plus-1 year

*Additional info: *

·         Candidates must have solid Java development experience, have used
popular frameworks and have had recent hands on development experience

·         Candidate needs solid front end experience as well as backend
experience

·         Must have strong problem solving, verbal and written
communication, and analytical skills.

·         Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team
environment and posses excellent interpersonal skills.

*Project/Position Description and Responsibilities:*

·         The Java Websphere developer position involves directly delivering
the design, development, installation, configuration and customization of a
Websphere B2B system, Application server and its components.

*Primary Job Duties:*

·         Work with the technical lead to implement the design of new the
application(s) to support client business needs.

·         Develop and enhance code based on project documentation including
written requirements, flow diagrams, UI design and data designs.

·         Participate in requirements definition.

·         Assist in the estimation of work for the group by defining task
breakdown, project duration and concurrent effort.

·         Assist in production escalation and problem resolution.

·         Function independently with project assignments and with minimal
supervision.

·         Exhibit a process-oriented mind set.

·         Produce detailed and accurate documentation relating to assigned
projects and tasks.

*The Developer:*

·         The Developer role builds solutions using one or more tools,
concepts, methodologies, applications and/or equipment.

·         Evaluates requirements for solution implementation

·         Develops, configures, tests and implements solutions meeting
customer requirements

·         Authors and/or reviews project documentation per the Validation
Optimization process, as required

·         Trouble-shoots and offers technical support when needed.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)