Hope you are doing well today !!
Here below I do have a Java Developer position in IN. Please let me know if
you have anyone with you.
2 openings. I
I am working on an opportunity in *IN*. I would like to discuss your
interest in this *Java Developer* position * *My contact information can be
found below the job responsibilities. If you are interested in this
project, please reply back with a copy of your resume and a phone number I
can reach you at, and I will be in touch with you shortly.
*Job Title: Java Developer *
*City/State: Indianapolis, IN *
*rate is $32/Hr the Max.*
*Required Skill Set(s) and Years of Experience (please include technologies
and skills as well as years of experience required):*
· Java- 6 years
· J2EE- 4 years
· Rational Application Developer for WebSphere- 3 years
XML, XSL, XSLT)- 3 years
· Unix or Linux scripting and OS- 2 years
· Web 2.0 patterns (Ajax)- 1 year
· Oracle 9i/10i, TOAD, SQL Plus-1 year
*Additional info: *
· Candidates must have solid Java development experience, have used
popular frameworks and have had recent hands on development experience
· Candidate needs solid front end experience as well as backend
· Must have strong problem solving, verbal and written
communication, and analytical skills.
· Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team
environment and posses excellent interpersonal skills.
*Project/Position Description and Responsibilities:*
· The Java Websphere developer position involves directly delivering
the design, development, installation, configuration and customization of a
Websphere B2B system, Application server and its components.
*Primary Job Duties:*
· Work with the technical lead to implement the design of new the
application(s) to support client business needs.
· Develop and enhance code based on project documentation including
written requirements, flow diagrams, UI design and data designs.
· Participate in requirements definition.
· Assist in the estimation of work for the group by defining task
breakdown, project duration and concurrent effort.
· Assist in production escalation and problem resolution.
· Function independently with project assignments and with minimal
· Exhibit a process-oriented mind set.
· Produce detailed and accurate documentation relating to assigned
projects and tasks.
· The Developer role builds solutions using one or more tools,
concepts, methodologies, applications and/or equipment.
· Evaluates requirements for solution implementation
· Develops, configures, tests and implements solutions meeting
· Authors and/or reviews project documentation per the Validation
Optimization process, as required
· Trouble-shoots and offers technical support when needed.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at