*Hi,** *

*This is** **Sunitha** from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below

*Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement** **along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP*

*Title                                :                         **Middle
Layer Developer***

*Duration                        :                       5+months*

*Location                         :                        **Parsippany**,
NJ** ***

*Job Description & Required skills:*

Responsible for designing and developing middle layer solutions in support
of POC's and long term strategic plans. You will work with Sr. Architects,
Database Development and Business Analysts to gain an understanding of the
business and technical functions to design integrations between existing and
new systems.

5+ years related work experience developing middleware

- Experience in Application interaction Service development

- Enterprise Application Interaction development

- Enterprise application integration methodologies

- Middle layer development

- Excellent knowledge Data Modeling and data Access programming

- J2EE

- Oracle

- SQL Server

- Biztalk / TIBCO

- Enterprise design patterns

* *

Thanks& Regards

*Sunitha Reddy*

Technical Recruiter

Voice:  347-863-7983 ||347-725-5338

*Fax:* 516-977-0618

E-mail id : suni...@svitinc.com ||  Url : www.svitinc.net

 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics