Please Reply with Resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.com

This is Naresh From Sriven Infosys

Let me know if you have any Matching profiles to the below position

JOB TITLE           :  Tibco Admin

LOCATION         :  Bethpage, NY

DURATION        :  6+ months

Our Fortune 1000 Media & Entertainment client is seeking an experienced Tibco
Systems Administrator to work within their Q/A Lab.  The initial project
involves rolling out multiple Tibco test environments followed by migrating
their Vitria deployments to Tibco as well.  The result is a long-term
consulting opportunity for expertise in this area.

. Experienced Systems Administrator with strong hands on experience in Tibco -
Business Works (BW), iProcess, and Enterprise Message Service (EMS), Hawk
. Experience working in UNIX based O/S environments
. Any UNIX Shell Scripting experience is a big plus
. Experience with back-end database connection pooling to Oracle 9i/10G
. Solid understanding of TCP/IP Networks
. Solid understanding of load balancing and firewalls
. Excellent interpersonal & communications skills

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter

Sriven Infosys Inc

Voice: 646-644-2894 || Fax : 212-658-9460

E-mail: nar...@sriveninfosys.com