We have an Urgent Requirement for Weblogic Integration in Memphis, TN for a
11 months contract

Please send resume to  ab...@globalnest.com

Need 4 Senior developers with WebLogic Integration Engine 10.3.X experience
preferred.  9.X ok but the 10.3 version changed everything.  This statement
assumes they have a few years of development under their belt.  Experience
with a large scale clustered, multi-tiered environment is preferred.

Symphony is a large scale integration and workflow system that ties together
a number of 3rd party tools with custom UIs, workflow, etc. under the
covers.  Oracle and SQL forms the database layer, integration is through
vendor SDK’s available either through soap web services or java sdks.  The
tools involved from an integration perspective are Caliber RM,
SourceForge/TeamForge, Mercury PPM, and Subversion.  We utilize JSPs,
javascript, Tibco JMS messaging.  We build and consume web services.  I
don’t expect someone to have directly interacted with all these technologies
but the big learning curve is the WLI environment.  Not to be confused with
Weblogic application server.  This is an engine that rides on top of
weblogic.  Enterprise development a plus

Please send resume to  ab...@globalnest.com

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Hameed

Technical Recruiter

Phone# 732-333-5938   | Fax: 732-333-5946/5811

Yahoo ID: harryyasme
ab...@globalnest.com <raj...@globalnest.com>  |http://www.globalnest.com