Good Morning,

I am looking for a *Junior Level Java Developer* specializing in *Java,
Swing and SQL*.  The duration of the contract is *3-6 months* for our client
located in* Providence, RI.*  The rate is $35-37 based on qualification of

Please only send over candidates living in the Northeast.  Also please send
*JUNIOR LEVEL *specializing in *JAVA/SWING/SQL only!*

*Great Communication skills and healthcare experience!*

*Job Description**:*

Seeking a Java Developer to develop interfaces for an enterprise application
(*Java/Swing/SQL*) in healthcare