Hi,
Hope you are doing great..!!
Please have a look at below position and let me know if you have any strong
profile for this...!!.

*Location: Santa Clara, CA.*

*Start: ASAP.*

*6+ Months*

*Mode of hiring: phone screen followed by in person.*

*Primary skill :  QA with selenium.*

*Responsibilities:*
Work closely with Development (UI), Quality Engineering, Product Management
and Technical Operations during the development, test, and launch stages of
the software development and release cycle (Waterfall and Agile).
* Define test plans and test specifications for *functional, unit,
integration and performance testing, as well as the manual execution of test
cases, and reporting product failures of Custom built J2EE/Oracle/Linux
applications
** *Develop test frameworks in Selenium for UI regression test automation
and when necessary, and potentially execute unit test automation
(Java/JUnit) primarily for API/Web Services *
* Create and execute *complex database queries (SQL, Pl/SQL) to validate
database (Oracle 10g RAC) performance and data integrity *

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.