*Hi,** *

*This is** **Sunitha** from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below

*Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement** **along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP*

*Title                                :                       Java/J2EE
Developer  *

*Duration                        :                      12+months*

*Location                         :                       Jersey City, NJ *

* *

*Job Description & Required skills:*

* *

*Must have banking/financial experience – preferably mortgages***

1. Strong Sybase SQL
*   Experienced Sybase developer with expertise in Stored Procedures,
Triggers, Views, Cursors, Indexes and Tables
*   Strong in Sybase query optimization and tuning (update statistics)
2. Strong Java
3. UNIX and MQ
4. Good to have X/Motif
5. Good to have  knowledge of Tomcat Apache Web Server**

* *

Thanks& Regards

*Sunitha Reddy*

Technical Recruiter

Voice:  347-863-7983 ||347-725-5338

*Fax:* 516-977-0618

E-mail id : suni...@svitinc.com ||  Url : www.svitinc.net

 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics