*Hi,** *

*This is** **Sunitha** from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below

*Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement** **along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP*

*Title                                :                       Web Developer*

*Duration                        :                      6+months*

*Location                         :                        CT*

* *

*Job Description & Required skills:*

   - XML expertise including:

    - XML schemas
         - XML Namespaces

   - Experienced XSLT developer

    - Ability to set up files/structure for running Saxon
         - Expertise using Saxon as XSLT processor
         - Ability to develop and use multiple XSL files
         - Extensive XPATH knowledge
         - Use XSL:document to create external documents

   - Styling HTML using CSS
   - Experience with PERL
   - Experience with shell scripting
   - Familiarity with Unix commands and file structure
   - Any experience dealing with Learning Management Systems and Assessment
   standards extremely helpful; Common Cartridge, QTI, SCORM.

   - *Php 5 *
   - *Mysql 5 *
   - *Javascript *
   - *Ajax** *
   - *Linux *

Thanks& Regards

*Sunitha Reddy*

Technical Recruiter

Voice:  347-863-7983 ||347-725-5338

*Fax:* 516-977-0618

E-mail id : suni...@svitinc.com ||  Url : www.svitinc.net

 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics