Hi Friends,

I am reaching out to you to check your availability and interest for our
direct client Requirements. Please send me your consultant resumes or
hot-list of your consultants to srinivas.ning...@computechcorp.com.

Due to High volume requisitions I couldn’t send my requisitions individually
So I request you to add your email address in my portal to get all my Direct
Client Requisitions. Please Click hear to add you E-mail : http://wp.me/RDqm

Have a great dayJ

Srinivas Sagar

*Computech Corporation  *

100 W Kirby St, Detroit MI 48202

*[image: 400_F_13538211_K77vAeGZBZnkOvKeaVbNHdIlVLl2uKR5.jpg]:* 248-247-1545
*Ext:* 7102

*Fax:* 248.712.0930

www.computechcorp.com <http://www.computechcorp.com%7C/>

“PPlease consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary.