*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com**
*Looking for locals who can go for F2F. Need 100% match only.
*Location:* San Ramon, CA
*Duration:* 6 Months plus
*Start Date*: *early July*
*The detailed job description:*
*Number of Candidates needed: 4***
There are two projects needing integration developers. The duration is 3-6
months depending on the project. *Start date is early July.** *
ORACLE 10gR3 Lead Developer / Designer Department Overview
The Client’s Application Services Group provides leadership in the
effective design and development of all new software, and delivers reliable,
responsive operations of the PG&E Business and Enterprise applications.
*We are currently seeking an ORACLE 10gR3 Integration Lead Developer /
Designer to work out of our San Ramon location*. The developer will work
with the ISTS/Application Services SOA Integration Development and
Implementation team and its business partners. *S/he will use **expertise
in **ORACLE 10gR3 platform** to build the foundation frameworks and design
patterns for interfaces between interfacing applications*. The developer
will be responsible to lead end-to-end integration application development,
starting with the design phase.
Please look to see if there are any prior PG&E consultants or who have
worked at PG&E as a Fulltime hire
1. Architecture and design experience for* **Middleware/EI
*ORACLE 10gR3 > -> must have developed at least one service in production*
2. Designing/developing web services
3. Have* **designed or contributed to the design (functional) of
interfaces/services connecting at least two end systems*.
4. Development skills:* **Oracle 10gR3, Java, XML, JAX-B, JAXWS, SOAP,
jDeveloper, Oracle Service Bus, Security, ANT Scripting, ANT Source Control
(ClearCase, PVCS or similar tools).*
5. Knowledge of design patterns etc.
7. Must have *Working Knowledge* and/or *advanced level knowledge of**
**J2EE; EJB3; Eclipse 3; JMS*
8. Business Partners interfacing - will have to attend meetings and
answer design questions from the business partners.
9. Ability to mentor and answer integration and design questions from
PG&E developers and technical leads.
10. Ability to consult re "best industry standards" regarding
integration, open standards, etc.
11. Senior level knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
12. Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated
ability to analyze technical information and work with a team spirit.
13. Self-motivated with strong communication and written skills.
14. Excellent Knowledge of applications/systems integration
15. Working knowledge of UC4, XML, XML Schema,
16. Knowledge of communication protocols such as FTP, SCP and VPN
17. Knowledge of encryption/decryption of PGP. Java, Unix shell
18. B.S./B.A./M.S. in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or 10+ years
of relevant work experience.
19. Need to have the ability to multi-task, and to be an excellent team
member with strong inter-personal and communication skills.
20. Demonstrated ability to delivery software projects of high
complexity and risk
21. Substantial experience and expertise in development systems with
22. Create design, architecture, High Level/Low level documents
23. Expert in CommonJ, Java Mail, Log4J, ALSB, Xquery
24. Expert in developing common frameworks - Error Handling, Logging,
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company***
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
(856) 475-0555 Fax
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at