Please send profiles matching the requirement to ssava...@hexacorp.com
*Position : QA Analyst*
*Location : Blue Bell, PA*
*Duration : 6 Months*
*Rate : $30/hr*
***MUST HAVE: RECENT INSURANCE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE*****
Must have some level of understanding of testing in the insurance business
(property, auto, life etc.)
- Adhere and update Test Plans based on project
- Prepare, specify, and execute test cases
- Report on progress of the test execution status
- Ability to manage change during the test process.
- At least 6+ years experience in Software Quality Assurance or Software
Development Test Analysis.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and processes for quality
- Knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- Knowledge of quality philosophies, principles, methods, tools and
standards of software development and testing (software estimation
techniques, risk assessment and management, configuration management and
change control, software tracking constructs).
- The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- B.S. Degree, Computer Science, MIS or related work experience.
- 2+ years experience participating in complex test programs.
- Technical skills and abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting interests and identify compromises.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Ability to travel as needed.
* **Position Requirements/Technical Skills:*
- Manage project timelines and deliverables.
- Write and execute manual test scripts based upon existing product
functionality, specifications, requirements and other sources as needed.
- Record defects in accordance with QA best practices; i.e. with full
documentation and information including reproduction steps
- Provide estimation of work in terms of schedule and duration
- Identify and report on potential and actual risks to release cycle
- Provide status reports and updates on a regular basis
- Function as a team player with a "can do" attitude
- Come up to speed very quickly/become productive in a very short time
- The project timeline is aggressive and there may be a need for
occasional work beyond normal business hours.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at