Here below I do have very urgent need of Peoplesoft HCm Functional position
Please let me know if you have anyone with you.
*Job Title: PeopleSoft Functional Analyst *
***Required Start Date: ASAP*
*Anticipated End Date: 2 years*
*Required Skill Set(s) and Years of Experience (please include technologies
and skills as well as years of experience required):*
· PeopleSoft HCM functional expert in the standard applications.
Will consider same requirements with HR. Clear understanding of financials.
· Ability to take a business process and know how to and be able to
communicate in PeopleSoft applications and communicate how that process
could be turned into a standard process with little to no customization.
· They are adjusting their business requirements to fit PeopleSoft
· Must be able to push back on the BAs and work with the PMO to move
to process forward
· Clear and precise communication skills
· People Tools Release: 8.50.04 HR Release 9.1 WebLogic 9.1 Oracle
DB 11g Linux Red Hat 5.4 (Oracle Version 220.127.116.11)
*Nice to Have:*
· 3-4 years experience in a formal SLDC and be able to write
requirements specs and test req able to create mockups.
· PeopleSoft integration experience.
· Experience with HCM 8.9 and/or FSCM 8.8 and HCM 9.0 and/or FSCM
· Knowledge of Component Interface, and Process Scheduler.
· Knowledge of service oriented architecture.
· Knowledge of Web Server applications and Web Services.
· Strong analytical, problem solving skills, and time management
· Adhere to requirement methodologies and standards.
· Participate in product design meetings.
· Ability to create prototypes and screen mockups.
*Project/Position Description and Responsibilities:*
· The Developer will provide high quality technology solutions that
address business needs by developing applications within mature technology
· Participate in project planning sessions with project managers,
business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and
outline the proposed IT solution
· Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design
· Incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input
to information/data flow, and
· Understand and comply with Project Life Cycle Methodology in all
· Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and
testing and incorporate Client standards into application design
· Document the detailed application specifications; translate
technical requirements into programmed application modules and
develop/enhance software application modules
· Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are
aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications, identify/troubleshoot
application code-related issues, and review and provide feedback to any
required final user documentation
· In-State candidates will be selected for interviews; following an
in-person interview and confirmation that Client wants to proceed, they will
submit background check information and schedule themselves for
fingerprinting. Once that has been submitted, they will be granted
contingent status at Client so that they begin working, with final approval
contingent on the results of the background check.
· Out-of-State candidates will be given a phone interview. If
confirmed to proceed further, they will then submit background check
materials to Client, and be scheduled by Client for fingerprinting. On the
same date as the fingerprinting, the candidate will go through an in-person
interview. If confirmed, they will also be given contingent status and being
working with final approval contingent on the results of a final background
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at