I have an urgent requirement for* **Oracle Migration consultant* with my
client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available. Please
send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details, Rate, and
availability date.

*Requirement details:*

 *Title                :* *Oracle Migration consultant*

* Location         : Westport, CT*

* Duration         : 3 Months*
* Positions         : 1*

* Rate                : Open*

* Start date*       * :* *ASAP*

*Technical Skills & Knowledge:* * *

Oracle migration that is the Data Migration from Oracle to *SAP. *

Senior Level technical that can help extracts data from the *Oracle apps*

Urgent requirement for an experienced Techno-functional that can help with
site to extract the data for migration to SAP system

Mohan Rao
630-242-6423 ext 217